The Cocker Spaniel I had? Or...

So when I was like 7 years old I swear I had a golden Cocker Spaniel.  By the time this happened, and the time I discovered I never had one, I didn't know of the existence of multiple dimensions, realities and Mandela Effects.  All I remember is having this dog, having her outside, a rainy day and having her for a couple of days and then someone apparently stole her.  I even cried.

A couple of years after, I was maybe 17 we were talking about dogs and I said: "Oh yeah I had a Cocker Spaniel once, she was golden", and I proceeded to describe her features.  And my mom replied with: "You've never had a Cocker Spaniel..."

What???  I remember having this dog and I remember the pain I felt when it was taken from me, and I also remember my brother telling me: "It's ok, you'll have other dogs".  None of my friends at the time remember.  I left that memory alone until now.  Now it all makes sense.

My memory it's too detailed to be a dream.  And too far away to be digging for more, anyways.

I can't tell you how many more experiences I've had, not only with Mandela Effects, but with the power every one of us have inside.  With a never-ending energy we all have access to.  Not every human being is "open-minded" enough to understand it.  I can't tell you  how many times I've wanted to go to church, to believe in an entity who "created" us, and so many other things.  But I just can't because once you know the truth, you can't not know it.  There is something else, we are something else.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intermission

The meaning