Reality Shifting

Last night I felt it.  I felt my body jumping to another reality.  I felt scared for a second, literally a second.  Then I knew everything was OK.  After I felt that, my body started to hurt a little bit.  My back, neck and arms were the main parts of my body that were hurting the most.  But I knew it was alright.  I felt a sense of reassurance, and this feeling I've had twice this month.  It feels good, I feel sure of who I am and what I'm capable of.  But, last night was different.

I was probably very sensitive from watching a Netflix series (about NDEs, angels and a greater purpose) all day.  My brain was still processing all that information and images, which I personally think was very well directed and produced.  So, I went to bed to Family Guy and American Dad to ease my mind a little bit with laughter an nonsense.

I must have been dreaming about something intense because I felt myself asleep, or trying to, and then, out of the blue, I felt like I got out of my body and then came back inside but when this happened I jumped.  I jumped in this reality, not in my "dream".  And I had to catch my breath as if I was running or as if I ran out of oxygen.  It was truly an odd experience for me.  I didn't think a lot about it because I value my sleep, so I went back to sleep and when I woke up my back, neck and arms were sore.  It almost felt as if I had fell on my back or something.  And today I feel like this is not my regular reality.  Have I done it?  Have I shifted realities?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I wrong?

To my niece: