I wanted...

 
Tuve que traducir esta también! ...
Yo quería, de Christian Castro...
 
 
Lots of promises we are not keeping anymore, and we don’t even know why. 
Love is dying, oh no…behind the gates of that Café.
And all those couples that love each other still.
Enjoying the darkness of their fantasies.
And all those lovebirds finding each other tonight, with songs and poems.
 
 
 I wanted to stop time while you were looking at me.
Never letting go of you.
And stop every moment that you were about to leave.
I wanted that, yes I wanted…
 
 
 I wanted to change the world, but the world is as it is.
Seeking into your soul.
I wanted to get you alone and make you mine forever.
I wanted that, yes I wanted…
 
 
 Lots of moments that I miss today.
Your smell, your smile, your happiness.
Things happen and that’s how love goes.
But I don’t get it, I won’t accept it.
No.
 
 
 I wanted to stop time while you were looking at me.
Never letting go of you.
And stop every moment that you were about to leave.
I wanted that, yes I wanted…
 
 
 I wanted to change the world, but the world is as it is.
Seeking into your soul.
I wanted to get you alone and make you mine forever.
I wanted that, yes I wanted…

 
…all those couples that love each other still.
And here I am without your love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intermission

The meaning