Among other things...

Traduje esta canción y se siente hasta diferente cuando está en inglés....
Lloran las rosas, por Christian Castro...
 
The roses weep.  Dew turns into tears.
You're gone. I’ve lost you. The roses weep.
And my soul cries, is groaning with broken wings.
You're gone. I've lost you. My soul cries.

Tears that drown my heart.
Tears, words from the soul.
Tears. My silent love language.

Roses cry because I can’t be without you.
They cry, they’re jealous, because you don’t want to come to me.
And among other things, I cry for you.

I miss the scent of your skin, where I’ve been.
And your silhouette I watched while you were asleep.

Tears that drown my heart.
Tears, words from the soul.
Tears. My silent love language.

Roses cry because I can’t be without you.
They cry, they’re jealous, because you don’t want to come to me.
And among other things, I cry for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I wrong?

To my niece: