I thought it was a real friendship...here's to you!

Translated this song called Nada (Nothing) by Juanes...
 
Nothing
 
I don't feel the suffering anymore
I don't have someone who lies to me anymore
And I don't have someone to share what's on my mind...
 
I don't feel distrust anymore
I don't feel your antipathy anymore
And I don't feel that my life is worth less than your absence...
 
I don't care about your destiny anymore
I just want to find my own
And I'm not amazed by your existence anymore
I'm not amazed by anything from now on
 
I don't have to explain anymore
I don't have someone to judge me
And I don't have someone I can ask "What do you think about my life?"
 
My soul is no longer blind
My soul is no longer dead
'Cause I don't feel that my life is worth less than your absence...
 
I don't care about your destiny anymore
I just want to find my own
And I'm not amazed by your existence anymore
I'm not amazed by anything from now on
 
You don't exist anymore, time
You just don't exist
There's nothing left here
There is nothing left for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The intermission

The meaning