Enough is never good enough.

Sometimes we can help, sometimes we cannot.  But when I decide to do it, I do it with all my mind in it (not the heart since the heart is a muscle, we don't think or feel emotions through the heart... we just skip a bit every now and then when we feel surprised, stupid/"inlove" [whatever that means]) So yeah back to the main topic here, when I help others I enjoy it, I feel complete and emotionally refreshed.  I don't do it waiting for others to help me back, but I sure try to make this a better place (I'm talking about Earth and humanity and shit).  Because we make the place, not just plants and minerals and animals...The world is not about money and stupid politics [which I dislike the most].  Dude, it's about caring and sharing what you don't even have with the person next to you.  Not even next to you, but a few miles away.  It's about family and staying together for "the cause", about friends and laughing at crazy invented stuff, about strangers and smiling randomly at them.  And obviously about cats.  It's all about cats and the way they stare at the world, like there's some kind of blue alien above your head.  I'm telling you, cats know what we don't know.  That's why we have to help others, because you never know when cute little kittens are going to take over the world.  This might be your last opportunity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I wrong?

To my niece: